Plans and Pricing
Plans and Pricing
send us an email and we'll get back to you within 24 hours
Chinese Mistakes made
by English Speakers (PDF)
for Pinyin and Chinese
Time Words (PDF)
Chinese, and things that never made sense... suddenly made sense! Do not skip Yoyo with
Yangyang - it's not a supplement to learning Chinese, it is the ONLY way to learn Chinese.
Limited to lessons
marked with 'Demo'
1 Month Access
3 Month Access
6 Month Access
12 Month Access
1. Why should I pay for YoyoChinese.com when there are so many free resources on the internet?
Good question! There are 3 key reasons to use Yoyo Chinese:
a) Quality Teaching: It’s easy to find Chinese lessons online but the quality ranges from average to terrible. Yoyo Chinese has successfully taught global executives and millions of online users like yourself. You shouldn’t waste your time looking for content when you can learn with 400+ quality video lessons at your fingertips.
b) Structure: When you study on your own, you spend half your time and energy trying to figure out how to study Chinese. But with Yoyo Chinese, we have a structured curriculum that takes you from beginner to intermediate with absolutely no guesswork on your end. You’ll be able to study with reassurance and confidence, knowing you’re on the right path.
c) Reinforcement: In addition to our quality lessons and guidance, we help you reinforce what you've learned with downloadable lecture notes, audio reviews, support from teachers, and more. You won't find that kind of quality and commitment to your language learning on free, low-quality sites.
2. What content is unique to YoyoChinese.com?
All our content features high-quality teaching rarely found on other sites. On top of that, we have special courses that aren’t offered anywhere else. Our students rave about 2 courses in particular - Chinese on the Street & Chinese Grammar.
3. Will I have access to all the videos on your site with any subscription plan?
Absolutely. Premium membership for any length of time (1 month, 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months) grants you full access to all courses and course materials on the Yoyo Chinese site.
4. Is there a limit to how many video lessons I can watch per day as a premium member?
There is no limit. As a premium member, you can watch any video at any time of the day in whatever quantity you wish.
5. Is there a certain order I have to follow to watch your lessons? For example, do I have to finish beginner before I watch intermediate lessons?
Definitely not! Although we do provide you a daily study schedule to follow, you have the freedom to study whatever course in whatever order you want.
6. What should I do if I have a question when I take your courses?
You can ask us questions at any time. Under every video lesson, you can post your question in the comments section. The Yoyo Chinese team will respond to your question within 24 hours. It’s really like personal 1-on-1 personal coaching!
7. Are your videos viewable in China?
Yes they are! But the Great Firewall of China may slow your viewing experience depending on your specific circumstances.
Our videos are not downloadable at this time. However, other course materials (audio lessons, audio reviews, dialogue replay, lecture notes, dialogue transcripts) are downloadable, so you can review them anytime, anywhere.
9. If I pick a multi-month plan, will I be paying in recurring monthly installments?
Nope. All plans require only a one-time payment up front. There will be no recurring payments.
10. If I signed up for 6 months but decided I actually need 12 months, will I be able to extend my subscription by paying the difference between the 2 plans?
You can pay the difference to extend your subscription within 7 days of purchase. Do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Extend membership within 7 days.”
11. What if I’m unable to complete the lessons I want to learn within my subscription period?
If you’re unable to finish what you want to learn within the subscription period, you can always renew your membership through the “Renew” option on the “My Account” page.
12. What if life gets busy and I won't have time to study. Will I be able to suspend my membership with Yoyo Chinese?
We understand life gets in the way sometimes! We will be able to suspend your account for any amount of time you choose. When your account is suspended, you'll only have access to basic content. If you decide to suspend your account, please notify us at email@example.com with the start and end date of your suspension period. If you don't know the end date, you can just tell us the start date. We'll reactive your premium membership once you know the end date.
13. If I renew in the middle of my subscription plan, will I lose the days I haven’t used up yet?
No, you will NOT lose the days you haven’t used up yet. If you renew before your subscription expires, whatever plan you choose to renew with will start from the expiration date of your previous plan, so you won’t lose anything.
14. What happens after my subscription expires?
When your subscription expires, you will no longer have full access to the site. But don’t worry! We’ll let you know through email a few days before your premium membership runs out. From there, you can choose to renew if you want. Renewal is also available through your “My Accounts” page or the plans and pricing page.
15. What types of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) and PayPal.
16. You promised bonus gifts when I upgrade to premium membership. Where can I find them?
The bonus gifts are available in the “Download Center,” accessible by its tab on the top navigation bar. You can also find it in your welcome e-mail, which is delivered once you subscribe. If you use Gmail, Yoyo Chinese emails sometimes get lost in the “Promotions” tab of your inbox, so be sure to check there if you can’t find it in your primary inbox.
17. If I’m not happy with what I get, can I get a refund?
Yes, absolutely. We provide a full refund within the first 15 days, no questions asked. To request a refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Write "Refund" in the subject line. We'll process your request immediately after we receive your email.
Still have questions? Send us an email at email@example.com.
Happy Chinese studies!