Plans and Pricing
Plans and Pricing
send us an email and we'll get back to you within 24 hours
Chinese Mistakes made
by English Speakers (PDF)
for Pinyin and Chinese
Time Words (PDF)
Chinese, and things that never made sense... suddenly made sense! Do not skip Yoyo with
Yangyang - it's not a supplement to learning Chinese, it is the ONLY way to learn Chinese.
marked with 'Demo'
- Sample Yoyo Chinese courses before purchase
- Take a quick crash course
Brush up on their
- Check out specific courses on Yoyo Chinese
- Refresh their pronunciation, grammar and listening skills
Take our comprehensive
6 month Beginner
- Our 6 month Intermediate Chinese course
- Take our comprehensive 12 month Beginner to Intermediate Chinese course
1. Why should I pay for yoyochinese.com, when there are so many free resources on the internet?
Good question! There are three key reasons to use Yoyochinese: 1) Quality teaching 2) Structure and 3) Reinforcement
1) Quality Teaching: It’s easy to find Chinese lessons online but the quality ranges from average to terrible. Don't waste your time looking for content. Let us teach you with our 400+ quality lessons. Yoyochinese has trained millions of online users, global companies and even film stars.
2) Structure: On sites like YouTube, videos are all over the place. On YoyoChinese, we offer a structured curriculum that helps you go in a straight line from A-Z, from beginner to intermediate, with reassurance and confidence.
3) Reinforcement: In addition to our quality lessons and guidance, we help you reinforce what you've learned with PDF, audio, support from teachers and more. You won't find that type of quality and re-inforcment of learning on free, low-quality sites.
2. Are Yoyo Chinese video lessons available for download?
Currently our videos are not available for download but all of our videos are viewable on your mobile device. However, all of the audio review lessons that accompany each video lesson are available for download so you can review your lessons on the go.
3. What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Paypal.
4. What content is unique to Yoyochinese.com?
All of our content is the highest level of teaching on the web, but we have a few special courses that are not offered anywhere else. Our students go crazy for two courses in particular - Chinese on the Street & Chinese grammar.
5. Are your videos viewable in China?
Yes! Yoyo Chinese videos are viewable in China but the Great Wall may slow your viewing experience depending on your specific circumstances.
6. Can I change/cancel/renew my plan?
You can easily change, cancel and renew your plan at any time. Just click on "My Account" located on the top right corner of the site to make changes to your plan.
7. What’s your refund policy?
We provide a full refund within the first 30 days, no questions asked.
To request a refund, please email us at email@example.com and in the subject line, please write "refund". We'll process your request immediately after we receive your email.
8. Still have questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org